Z-Wave Touch Panel Switch, 1-5 channels. TPS01-05
HELTUN Z-Wave Touch Panel Switch With advanced zero-cross technology, dry contacts and 5A load for each channel For lights, door locks, valves, and motorized devices control, HELTUN Touch Panel Switches include sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, and ambient light which can be accessed by a Z-Wave controller and used to trigger home automation scenes.
Up to five channel relays with dry contacts & 5 Amp load each.
HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology delivers greatly increased longevity & reliability of the system.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY
- The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch comes in six different configurations to fit any need
- Each relay channels, independently configurable with six buttons.
- Whether one switch or five, the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch is still “Impossibly Thin and Smart”.
The Touch Panel Switch is available in 30 combinations to integrate seamlessly with your interior design. Five frames (silver, chrome, gloss black, matte black, & white), and six glass colours (white, black, yellow, green, red and blue) let you match any environment, style, or taste.
Designed to be powerful, efficient and stylish, at 9 mm thick the Touch Panel Switch is ‘Impossibly Thin’ and good-looking on your wall.
HELTUN Touch Panel Switches include sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, and ambient light which can be accessed by a Z-Wave controller and used to trigger home automation scenes.
The frequency (reporting time) of data updates from sensors can be individually adjusted to meet the needs of your smart home system.
The main power input can be either 85-265VAC or 12-48VDC.
There are five relay outputs each with a maximum 5 Amp load.
There are also two independent inputs for relay channels which allow control of systems with different power sources, or to use outputs as dry contacts: e.g. to switch On/Off 220VAC lights and control motorized valves with 24VDC power.
Input 1 with the required power source is for relay channels 1, 2 and 3, which can carry a maximum 15 Amp load.
Input 2 with the required power source is for relay channels 4 and 5, which can carry a maximum 10 Amp load.
Each relay channel uses HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology to deliver greatly increased longevity & reliability of your system.
KNOW HOW MUCH ENERGY YOU USE
- Each of the five buttons can control any relay output. Also, the output of 1-5 relays can be controlled by each button.
- There are five modes that can be configured for each button:
Invert State – when button is touched: turn ON if OFF, or turn OFF if ON.
Momentary – switch ON when button is touched, switch OFF when released.
Momentary Reversed – switch OFF when touched, switch ON when released.
Switch ON Only – when touched.
Switch OFF Only – when touched.
- Relay outputs can be controlled by a timer. For example, pressing a button can switch a relay ON, and after a specified time it can automatically be switched OFF (or vice-versa: OFF, then ON). This function can be used to open or close garage doors, gates, blinds, curtains, locks, etc., and then return them to their previous state with no additional input.
- Each touch-sensitive ‘button’, its backlight, and associated relay output, can be independently managed by a Z-Wave controller or associated device – and can run scenes with the backlight indicating scene state or device status.